Thursday, June 10, 2010

I was sitting here and pondering things…

I share things about my life to let people understand me and what’s happening in my life…

I may look like I’m saying oh pity me look at my problems… Well sorry if you see it that way…

I have met many people way worst off than me…
I use to go to a summer camp for disabled and saw many campers that were much older than me acting very immature (ex: acting like a preschooler but they are seniors) and also met people that can barely use anything except their head to communicate with they can’t even do anything for themselves (Nothing, ex: not even restroom stuff) but these people are happy for life!!!

I share this stuff to info and show I am trying to deal and overcome stuff…

What I truly and really want from my friends is their friendship and their understanding!!!

I feel anything I may need, might be a challenge to get but will (Hopefully) work out (ex: my new wheelchair)…

Stuff I would like to have… well I can try to save for or enter contest to try to win…

Basically life/God will provide (hopefully) and I’m thankful for what life/God lets me have…

I really am Thankful God has let me have another chance after my stroke and I am truly Thankful to my friends I get to share life with (even if it’s over the net)…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...