Friday, December 11, 2020

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone,
To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (a Christian minister but prefer term Jesusain, I prefer not using the term Christian because many people in the past n currently use Jesus n God to justify hurting n hate of others; I follow the Teachings of Jesus - Love)...
I have trust issues in many ways:
1 - history it is well known that history is basically recorded by the winners/conquers (example the people that came to north america n took the americas anyway from the people already living in america n the claiming the natives were evil killers)
2 - things written in books (including in the Holy Bible) books are written by humans who are imperfect n have biases (like based on the sexes n skin colors n etc...) so I don't totally trust books n now a days anyone can write n publish books n websites so I don't truly trust things written...
3 - Governments n their agencies (like the CDC, FDA n etc...) there have been times that they covered up n lied about stuff so again don't trust them totally...
4 - Politicians Way to many times they have lied/stole n etc so really can't trust any of them...
5 - People many lie to get what they want, hide true facts for many reasons so I only trust my Cool Friends/Family...
6 - Relationships - this has been a hard 1 for me since 2003 after a girlfriend ripped my heart apart I surrender my heart n soul to her but was cheated on, lied to n stole from me n played my head games on me so, I want to love someone again but find it hard to open my heart up again...
I find that there is only 1 thing I can trust is mathematics because 1+1=2 4x2=8 n etc math can be proven...
Oh some my point out faith can't really be proved but I do believe in God n Jesus my faith n Belief is based on faith n a personal vision n misc experiences that I Can Not prove Nor do I try to, I believe believing in any type of faith is a personal thing that we can share with each other but have no way or right to force onto others else...
I basically believe Do onto others as U would want them to do to U; if two people(adults) love great it is not my right or desire to intervene in how they love as long as they of legal age; people (in USA it is part of the founding laws of freedom of religion so be what ever faith U feel is right for U but U can't impose your belief onto others)...
A tricky thing in my briefs is adoptions because 1 it is killing of an unborn human but I feel I have No right to tell a woman what she does with her own body n nor do I have a right to tell her what she can't do wire her body; I feel that what she does is between her n Jesus because He will judge her later on...
Oh another thing I believe n Wish other would start understanding There Is Only One Race - Human Beings there is No Such thing as the White Race, Black Race n Etc... There is many different cultures n ethnicities n skin tones but we are All One Darn Race!!!
Ok thanks for reading!!!
Reverend Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr
12/9/2020

1 comment:

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...