Friday, January 17, 2020

Hello, Sorry I haven’t really written must of anything for a long time…

Jan. 17, 2020

Hello, Sorry  I haven’t really written must of anything for a long time… I have been having many issues n a lot of depression so been very challenging to motivate myself into doing much of anything was even a challenge to want to pray(I did n do pray but was a challenge) I never lost my faith in God or His Beloved Son n My Savior Jesus the Christ…

I want to start posting more n want suggestions on topics, chapters of the Bible to speak/write about but Very Important to verify I can’t prove God, Jesus n Holy Ghost/Spirit are real, I believe n know that they are real I respect your belief/right to not believe I am here to share/discuss what/how I believe without condemning others…
As American n being a human I believe we all have to find our own path n beliefs n I have no right to impose my beliefs on anyone, just share my beliefs n feelings…
There are many countries that have laws against different beliefs n sexual orientations but America says we have the right n freedom to believe what n how we desire or not to believe n I respect that n is also we I have friends I love/like that don’t have any belief, some friends n family that believe in other versions of Christianity n others that are Jewish, Muslim/Islamic, Buddhists, Pagan n etc n I respect/Love them all; I truly believe that is what Jesus wants me to do n by being that way I am able to share/show what Jesus is “Love”; to those that believe Jesus wants us to hate those that don’t believe in Him or His Father n we have to condemn those that we believe are committing a sin, in my opinion, have missed Jesus mission/love on Earth…

There are topics I won’t condone harm to: 
children, 
women, 
LGBT, 
animals(exception respectful use of animals for food), 
people of different skin tones (I say different skin tones because there is Only 1 Human Race), 
different faiths/beliefs
I don’t condone oppression of others; I just believe in respect, love n understanding of other does not mean I condone things/beliefs of others just know I don’t the right/ability to judge/condemn others (except I do find it very hard not to want to condemn those that do harm to list above)...

There is an important thing I need to share with everyone I do believe, respect the Holy Bible but I believe the Bible is Written by Man(n a sometimes women) n is inspired by God or  He ordered the Holy Ghost/Spirit to have humans write the Bible; by having humans(mainly men) write the Bible I truly believe the errors that have been found in translations proves humans writing the Bible can mess up the Bible here/there n human men have been known for ages n ages n ages of altering facts/things to suit their ways/wants/desires so I use the Bible as a guide book n Not read it with blinders on… I mainly hold myself strictly to the 10 commandments (God’s words written in Stone) n the Four Gospels (mainly the words of Jesus as He was teaching) the rest of the Bible I read/share/use with a grain of salt, No I know there are a number of people that are going to disagree n hate me on what I just wrote n that is their right to do, like I can not prove what I believe is true neither can they so, it is a waste of their time trying to make me believe I’m wrong n I have No Time for their ‘Spanish Inquisition’!!!

Now that I have put that out there hope we can find some ideas/suggestions for me to read/discuss…
 (remember no harm/hate/oppression/arguing/harassment/bullying/etc… such actions will be deleted n person blocked...
 just peaceful respectful discussion!!! Also Respect We all Need to Agree to Disagree on things/topics, No One is 100 right or Perfect)

Truly Reverend Giovano a.k.a. Rev. Koala


P.S. because on a faulty primary school education (a school for disabled children) that didn’t truly teach correctly I have a permanent learning disability than later in life I had a near-death stroke that bound me to an electric wheelchair n can no longer walk also added to my learning/reading/writing disability so be aware i know there are grammar errors which would be even worse without today’s tech...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...