Friday, February 24, 2012

UpDate!!!

Well Finally a glimmer of hope... Called insurance this morning telling them that I still haven't heard from the Scooter Store about coming over, the girl said she would call them... and not less then 10mins ago the Scooter Store called me and said they got full approval to replace the battery charger and to also replace the batteries(I don't think those need replacing but hey no arguing from me on that...) and to document anything else that may be going bad on the chair...
I'm very incited about the update but (like they say "don't count the chickens till they hatch") they say they will call 1st of week to make an appointment to come over and do the repairs hopefully sometime next week...
Hopefully before Wednesday I see my counselor Wednesday at 3pm I need to leave home about 2:30pm to get to her office(but have backup chair to use if the Scooter Store can't do it by then), So Hopefully sometime next week I should be Free/Mobile Again!!! Yay!!!
but I don't want to get my hopes up to much because you never know if Darth Vader may send the Death Star this way or etc... :-)

1 comment:

  1. the Scooter Store called and they are coming tomorrow to replace batteries and the charger... I called Amerigroup they said let them do it(I wasn't going to stop them) and replace what ever and not to worry about it... They will work out the details and payment of the repairs between them, Amerigroup just says lets get you mobile again... I agree with that...

    ReplyDelete

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...