Saturday, April 9, 2011

I was just sitting here and was a bit down n a bit depressed...

I was just sitting here and was a bit down n a bit depressed...
???Y U might ask, well I don't have much to offer in life to find a GF/partner/wife...
I have a very limited/low income, I am stuck in a chair(can't walk) n a few other problems... So how do I meet n interact with a lady... I now I have many online friends(g...irl) which is great but I don't think I could elevate that to more, mainly because of the distance between us, n I couldn't afford to ask them to move here nor me there...
n what about if things didn't work out I'd be so down that they uprooted n nothing...

But I sit here n think ok brighten up dude, GOD/Karma/the Force will find some thing for you, he let me live for a reason, what he hasn't shared that with me but I know there is something!!!

So, I smile, Laugh, n enjoy!!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...