Sunday, April 24, 2016

Prayers needed for 2 homeless girls/sisters!!!

Hi Everyone,
I am having trouble with my mind n heart n soul, I can't stop thinking worrying about the 2 homeless girls; I feel like I need to do something more then praying for them but what, as a recovering alcoholic I you can't help an someone till they want help!!! I really don't know these girls but seeing them in their current choice of life which in my eyes looks like they are heading for a dire life that is close to a sad end, they are in their early 20s they can so so much more ahead of them if they would just be willing to accept help to Live I would gladly give the remaining years of my life to them to change their Life to want to Live a Long Healthy Loving Life, I have lived n they have not yet really lived, how can I help these girls??? Recovering drunks/addicts have to want to change we can't force them but watching them falling deeper deeper deeper closer closer to an end is heart breaking, why are these 2 girls lives hitting so hard, why am I so worried about total strangers???
I almost feel like these 2 girls are lost daughters of mine(never had children) n I want to hug them bring them somewhere that can help them, bring off the streets away from harm, demons(perverts, evil men, substances like booze/drugs n their own inner demons n past stuff that may have lead them to the streets); could their age being at an age that would be age of my kids if I had kids in my 20s... Don't know I have a number of other homeless I talk to that I am concerned about but these 2 girls are different for some reason 1 thing they are the youngest homeless I ever met n guess seeing the condition they have set out on is sadder in my heart/soul then the older homeless I guess... I also don't know why I even feel a connection to them in a small way unknown why!!!
I truly wish I can do something to really help want to live/love life, the only thing I can think of doing for them is to pray for them n not just once but multiple times a day everyday till something positive happens for them; I know I have a number of friends that don't believe in God, Jesus n the Holy Ghost/Spirit but ask that you think positive vibes their way(or my way to add to my vibe in trying to get them help) n to my friends/family that are fellow beliviers in God, Jesus n the Holy Ghost/Spirit n power of prayer please pray for these girls, have name of the youngest got it from an officer that knows the girls but officer only remembered the youngest of the 2 girl who are sisters the younger sister's name is Ashley n she is also the one that looks the weakest(health wise):
Dear Lord I thank You for bring these girls into my circle I know I am being moved to help them but unsure what to do, as a recovering drunk I know can't help those who are not wanting willing to get help but Lord I want these girls to live a long health loving life so give me direction what to do, give the girls the desire to want help, keep them safe away from those that would hurt them n things that are harming them, dear Lord I even offer up my life to give these girls their lives back, they are your daughters n I want them to know Your Love as I know Your Love, I ask this Lord in Christ, the Savoir's name, Your Beloved Son's Name Jesus Amen!!!
HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...