Sunday, July 25, 2010

was thinking again... about celebrities n the 1st Amendment!!!

this is a weird one to be thinking about...
1 - I was a photographer (well still am - now just a hobby)
2 - I am not a celebrity
but it does piss me off that paparazzi rush/race/hide to the 1st Amendment to defend their actions saying its their right to photograph any celebrities any where any time... I think that's bull!!! There has to be a middle ground!!!

My ideas:

   1: the paparazzi(including their staff/friends/associates of the paparazzi) cannot block/resist movement of anyone and/or a vehicle...
   2: use of strobes/flashes aimed in the direction of an moving vehicle has to be illegal... may cause accident/death
   3: paparazzi have to stay 15feet away for a celebrity...
   4: cannot take photos/videos of a minor (celeb/or not) unless parents say it's ok or the minor is committing a crime(breaking the law - all bets off)...

these ideas help protect celebrities space/life/family/well being... and allows the paparazzi to still have their 1st Amendment right to be a butt head... the 1st Amendment gives a right of freedom of the press but doesn't give or mean paparazzi have the right to block/resist/harass/endanger another person!!!

just me thinking again....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...