Thursday, November 11, 2010

New picture n some news about me physical therapy...

I took this picture heading to the bus station after physical therapy today (11/11/10)...
therapy is going well... I think I over did it while working on my right shoulder...
about a few hours after therapy my right upper arm felt like lead :-)
now its a little bit sore/achy...
think I need to take a couple extra-strength tylenols...
I know therapy is going well, over all I feel better n with less pain n discomfort...
so have to be doing something right!!!
...side note: when I 1st went to PT to get evaluated to be seen the PT guy that 1st saw me made me feel small n worthless saying I should have started PT when I 1st got here to Florida (no sh!t) 1st I went to like 3 local places near where I live non took my insurance... than according to my insurance's hand-book the only place to get PT was in another county... so I thought I was out of luck... until new doctor (yr n 1/2 later) told me I could go to Manatee Hospital outpatient... so I did try to find help before not my fault it took this long... but so the guy was a total A$$ to me... n because I have (since stroke) stop(try not) arguing w/ people I left... but feeling worthless n small until I thought I should complain to the hospitals admins... which worked great they called me n said they were so sorry n asked for another chance... I gave it a 2nd chance(well I wanted/needed PT) so I had no real choice... its working out great, different PT person... every time I go to PT I go cheerful n say hi to everyone but original PT person that saw me demeanor changes as soon as I wheel in, he goes from happy to sore... me n mom think they must have really let him have it for how he treated me... oh well I have tried to make nice with him but he doesn't want to... his loss n show how small he is!!!

Hope you all are doing well... take care, thx for your continued support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...