Friday, February 11, 2011

after-life???

Was just wondering/thinking…

If there is no after-life then suicide is bad… if one kills oneself they lose any chance to do anything… What a waste… I had a hard life but look forward to a better day to come… but also am scared that there is nothing after this life… Some religions say life is a gift from God and heaven is great and everything will be perfect in heaven… but then again you can’t take the short cut to heaven, you have to stay here on earth until it’s your time… why??? I’m wondering if there is really a heaven… I’m starting to wonder if the after-life is more like the (please forgive this next statement no other way to say it) “Force” {as in Star Wars}. You lived a cool life you end up as part of the positive Force you lived a evil life you become part of the negative Force…

these r just my wonderings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...