Friday, July 15, 2011

Was just thinking again… to best describe how I feel physically...

My back often feels like it’s in a vise from mid to low back being squeezed

My Legs my left leg about normal but left knee sometimes worn… right leg feels like 100 extra pounds are dragging along side of it… and doesn't always do what its told to do… also bones sometimes feel weak like they may break…

When I try to stand I have NO balance control at all, which is very scary because with having brittle bones I cannot risk breaking any bones. I’m mainly worried about my left side because I depend on that side for everything, I cannot risk left side getting laid up…

My left arm (now my main arm) shoulder has discomfort and strength issues from the shoulder ball replacement in 1992 and I fear the ball or socket is starting to have so major wear…

My right arm itself feels like dead weight it does move without any real problems just feels like it’s not there… I have even scared myself because I often see my arm and it’s not where I thought it was…

My right hand (use to be right handed) is work but feels like I fell asleep on it… when I try to do any fine motor control with it my hand acts like a Mexican jumping bean…

My mouth doesn’t really hurt but with almost all my teeth out and/or teeth it makes eating a challenge…

My brain does sometimes wonder (which is cool sometimes because it comes up with interesting ideas) but can be a danger when traveling outside… I also find that sometimes I try to do things with my left arm/hand and it makes my brain strain/hurt trying to control/command my left arm/hand because the brain really wants the right arm/hand to do that…
 
So… just felt I needed to write this down… I’m might be forgetting something if I remember more I’ll add it later…

Thanks for reading this!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...