Friday, July 8, 2011

OK WTF

OK WTF, Give me a tanker truck loaded with Tar n Feathers... I need to cover a Doctors office with it...
Y??? Y, U might wonder??? the person that says he's a doctor n has so-clled professional people working 4 him... Didn't get the Approval yet to give me my 'Reclast' Treatment, WTF I called & made this appt. last week & called again yesterday 2 verify everything was a go 4 2day...

So, I wasted a trip to St. Pete, wasted Medicaid $$$ getting a medical transport 2 & back 2 see him, Wasted my time waiting 2 see him then seeing him for nothing, he should have done this stuff over the F'in Phone!!! No He Had to Waste Medicaid $$$ on a Transport & I bet he's going to bill them 4 him seeing me & his nurse to take my Bloood Pressure...

Good thing they took my Blood Pressure before telling me all this BULL if they took(or tried) it now I'd Want to wrap the BP thing around his B@!!s & than turn it on high!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...