Sunday, August 28, 2011

YaY!!! I finally had my IV treatments...

about F'in time :-) now I guess I wait for it to start making my bones stronger!!!
a med called Reclast:

and...

Doc just called me today to check if I felt ok after having the 'Reclast''; I guess it wipes some people out after having it... but I think since I use to have the other meds a few years ago my body was ok with it which was good...n Doc dec...ide I should get a bone density scan n to be on over the counter Calcium n Vitamin D and if I do that I really need to be back on Vitamin B12 because of my Stomach surgery I had in 2001...

now I just need help in getting the batteries for my wheelchair...
http://www.thescooterstoreonline.com/batt12550.html

and the carrier for the back of my mother's car (which I helped her get)

E-Z-Carrier-E-Z-Carrier-2-Fold-Up-Scooter-and-Power-Wheelchair-Outside-Manual-Vehicle-Lift


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...