Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Amazon.com: Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection [OLD VERSION]: Software

Does anyone have CS2 for either Windows or Apple/MAC that they don't need anymore??? I'm looking for it because my CS2 disc is to scratch to re-install... I really don't want CS4 or CS5 because of my resources on either of my machines, I am mainly looking for windows version for my main system but could use a Apple/MAC version with not much of a problem (even if my apple/mac is a 1.8ghz w/ 768mb ram)... but since my PC has 4gb ram better to find it for my PC... Thank for any assistance in find this!!!

Amazon.com: Adobe Creative Suite CS3 Master Collection [OLD VERSION]: Software

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...