Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Feelings n Beliefs...

I was thinking about my faith n beliefs n I know a couple things; I have suffered a lot in life in my past, present n future but I feel I am blessed because of my sufferings/pains... I also know I have grown in my belief in life n learned from being a child, to a kid n being childish adult n being a reckless adult to now a matured loving being... I also believe in the blessings of Knowing n Spreading Love, Humor, n my Spirit of the Father n Son n not to Judge others for what they believe, do, say, are, n etc...(WWJD)
I want to share my belief in all this n let you know that my stroke in 2008 gave me a chance to know Father n Son in a deep loving way n I truly believe I was lead to come back to life n teach n share God n his Son n their Love for Everyone(EVERYONE)!!!
Everyone that teaches n shares Love are Blessed!!

HUGs to You All!!!
Sincerely, Truly Yours;
Giovano ‘Koala’ Fusco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...