Wednesday, June 19, 2013

my wheelchair broke last nite n now it is unusable...

Well the control unit broke last nite, the joystick is no longer communicating to the control board something broke internally so I am now apartment bound with no way to fix the wheelchair because I have no funds to do so...

I am wishing someone out it the world would get me a new wheelchair since my insurance company (Medicaid - Amerigroup) refuses to repair anything n told me they will not put any funds in repairs but will replace wheelchair in 2 more years which leaves me stranded at home...

here is my FaceBook page that has been setup to try to get help for my mobility:
https://www.facebook.com/easieraccess4giovano

please check out the Fb page n 'like' n share it n maybe someone out there can help me get a new wheelchair ASAP!!!

Thanks for any help in this, like even contacting news station in the Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota area about my struggles with Medicaid n my broken wheelchair n maybe someone somewhere will be able to get me a new wheelchair...

Thanks...


UPDATE!!!
Got used control unit for my wheelchair so it is running again, thankfully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...