Friday, September 13, 2013

Pains ??? Abuse:

Pains ??? Abuse:
Since I was 6months old I have had broken bones, a lot of which happened between ages of 1 year old n 12 years old... In High School had a number of broken fingers but kind of my fault going very fast in my manual wheelchair n making fast turns by grabbing one wheel n sometimes getting a finger caught in a wheel's spokes but fix those with plastic knife n tape...
I was in the hospital a lot as a kid so much knew the nurses names still remember head nurse name Darcy...
I have talk to my past counselors n in a way they say I suffered the effects of child abuse but there is no one at fault it was caused by my bone disorder OI...
Suffering from broken bones as a kid n not having the drugs they have now I learned to live an amount of pain...
Over 40+ years I have had many injuries including over 50/60 broken bones, compressed back bones n broken teeth n not to forget being electrified which cause my muscles to crush my left shoulderball so I know pains... So I have suffered alot as a child but it exposed me to others that had it harder then I did so I learned to deal with what I have n be thankful I have good days too, kind of like having Yin-Yang type life can't have the good with out some bad...
So I push, crawl n wheel on though the pains n hardship n enjoy the days I am able to be around to smile, love(hope to find a wife to start a family ASAP), laugh n make people smile or look at me in wonder "What the Heck is up with that guy is he sane" Nope LOL n don't want to be LOL I may try when I start a family but no need right now :-D

When I post an update n list my pains it is ok well some what, I mean I got n was able to post how I am doing the days I don't get online are my really bad days...

Every day I can interact with my online friends is a blessing to me n thank you all!!!

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...