Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hope U are all doing well/better today!!!

Hello Everyone...

Hope U are all doing well/better today!!!
I am well, body is doing well today YAY...
I had weird set of dreams last nite, a couple dreams set pre-stroke time the dreams seem to be like what if U went this way n what happens; it almost felt like I was being offered a couple/few different paths instead of living my current one... The dreams were very appealing but to my old life can't remember much of the dreams but no those dreams/path didn't offer the joy I have in me now, I was able to walk again n did things that the body loved to do but those things didn't give me the insights into my spiritual life I have now n Do Not Want to Give Up... My old life had it's time, I am now on a new n better journey n better mind n heart n soul... I remember denying each dream/paths then waking up feeling Very Good, YAY!!!

 My dreams are very interesting some times...

HUGs to You All...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...