Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I felt like I need to do more...

I have felt I needed to do more with my faith for a few years, I have asked many leaders if I could do more, the people say "sure We/I will get back to you later about it..." n I waited a couple/few months then asked again n again get "I will get back to you..." I have asked in a few different areas n the same thing happens, nothing!!! 
Then I decided to have my ordaining be document n ordered my ordaining paperwork, so I can marry couples, share my inspirations/insights with others without judgement n share the love I feel from my savior... 
As I got my paperwork in the USPS I saw that a friend is starting another church here in Bradenton, he is a very spiritual man n I asked if I can aid him in starting his new church n he welcomed my help yay... Thing is the computer skills I have he has equal/most likely more then me then my main system went down n still waiting for the part(well got the part but now waiting on replacement part because 1st 1 sent is bad) so only have use of my iPad... I am still hoping I will be of use to him n his church but I also hope to share my ministry with anyone willing or needing it...
I also hope I can help couples get married n misc things like blessing, prayers, blessing homes, blessing new borns, since being bound to my electric wheelchair I don't see a way to baptize but would love to that as well...
I want to help others n luckily I feel my friend will find things I can help to build his church...

I think my insights into the bibles is against others belief in the bible but I can ignore facts like books in bible have been removed after the break between Rome n England ages ago where England wrote an English bible translating into English n excluding a number of books from the Old Testament section I am unsure if New Testament books were also excluded but I know today's bibles are incomplete n may have translating errors n recent count I found there are at least 45 different versions of the bible - which 1 is the most correct I can't say because I can't read the language of old old old bibles so I use NIV it is easy to read n I accept it as a good source God's scriptures, I also use KJV...
I think of the bibles are like old vinyl records great music but over the years a few errors/scratches happen to them but with care still worth listening to... 
I also don't follow any human/teacher/preacher blindly, they give great insights on what they believe a scripture is but I believe I have to pray about what I hear from other teachers/preachers...
I am not a sheep/lamb or a follower of humans, I am a follower of Jesus Love!!! 
I often pray looking up to heaven n some times I lower my head when praying but my eyes are looking up(even with eyelids closed)... There are so many great leaders n they do good things but they n I are human n are not perfect or all knowing...
I could share more about many of today's TV ministers/pastors but I will not not in this post...

I try my best to share my insights/inspirations n my path I am on, I think everyone needs to find their own path n hopefully we are on similar paths... 

I hope to help as much as possible n if those I have offered to help finally decide there is a spot I could help them with I hope I can help them... I won't hold their reluctance against them, if I have the time I still would love to help them!!!
sincerely,
Reverend Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr...
HUGs!!!
10/27/2015
Servant of God's Son the Christ, Jesus!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...