Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I find it interesting the more spiritual I get the less I need...

I find it interesting the more spiritual I get the less I need, I may wish for many things that would make life fun, easy n etc but I don't pray for that stuff I believe if I truly need something it will happen case in point beginning of this year was having issue with batteries in my wheelchair n I was starting to freak out over it but luckily though prayer, n friends, family(n won't tag them n this message I've done it a few times) I got 2set of batteries for my wheelchair showing what I truly need I shall have, I may have to wait but it will happen... Even with my stroke the damage the doc didn't think I'd get much use back but I got a lot back thanks to hard work n the Big Guy's blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...