Wednesday, October 3, 2012

this is SO Wacked:

In April a person was drinking in the Sawgrass Cove apart complex swimming area had two dogs in the pool n had an air mattress(not a pool inflatable bed A full size air mattress) I went n took picture so office could see it the jerk comes up to me nearly into my lap I push him away n he claims I hit him, I did push but if I wanted to hit him I was at right height to aim for his private area to cause some pain not higher up to his bear belly where he could barely feel my push...
n then last month the tenant so-called chairperson caused me to lose my temper, 1st he was blowing/yelling at my mother I wrote about my concerns the board was wasting funds, I rushed to meeting where I was now already upset, then this guy/boy started talking n making faces behind my mothers view as she was talk to another tenant so I started to faked talking when the guy/boy turn to talk again which got him upset, then at end he address me saying well now 'Giovanni' had something to say, I raised my voice n said 'Giovano' then he raised his voice n repeated 'Giovanni' I then wheeled my chair at top speed to his side of the table slammed my hand down n Yelled 'GIOVANO' n I was so mad I wanted to throw his iPhone on the floor but knew I have to pay for it n might get in real trouble legally...
I reported both things to the office n what I did...
but I'm hearing I'm getting to be know as a trouble maker with a bad temper...
I do have a bad temper but I rarely let it happen n it takes a lot to push me to lose my temper, I would say 95% of time I'm easy going n fun n funny...
thanks for listening/reading...

1 comment:

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...