Friday, March 7, 2014

Good Day to us all,


I had a rough nite last nite, I a woke around 3am n was having very very bad back pains about as bad as back in October before the pains was removed from me, I was very concerned (!!!caution spiritual topic about to be shared!!!) So I didn't reach for pill box but realized I forgot to say my prayers before going to bed, n no not saying because I forgot to say my prayer someone was punishing me saying because I forgot I let the pain have a open door to me after (!!!Caution very spiritual Faith coming!!!) I did a heartful prayer my back pains disappeared again n I was able to go back to sleep n slept well...
Well my dream after falling back to sleep was a bit weird n had my ex-girlfriend in it, I felt as if she was calling out to me for help, I was lead to a dance Nite Club n realized it was for serving very bad people n evil beings yes being... I looked around n didn't she her I asked around n was told she was one of the owners favorite fallen... I asked to see her they laughed but I was shown to where she was... They left us think they thought I want to have fun with her... I spoke to her n she was scared at 1st I spoke to again she slowly looked up n her tearful eyes n the frown on her face changed to a smile of joy that I was there I said get up we are leaving... She said she can't n neither could I once here we can never leave, I laughed I said I was sent to get you n WE ARE Leaving Now she got n took my hand n as we started to the doors to leave a number of beings block our way I said move or be destroyed n they moved n I lead out of this den of evil in to a wonderful warming light then I woke up...
It was wonderful dream n so detailed n very spiritual, hope you liked the dream I liked it as well but wonder now what it meant??? Is it just a dream, is it a lesson is it a mission or is it something I helped her with even being 1800 miles away from her???

Well Hope you are doing well today :-)

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...