Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Recently on way home from church I saw a friend from church,

Recently on way home from church I saw a friend from church,
I haven't seen him in a long while but thought he got caught up with life n work...
Well I waited for outside the store we saw each other in n when he came out we HUGged n chit chatted... I told him I missed seeing him at church n he started telling me was tired of judgements from people, I knew there was more to this but told him there was no need to explain to me any more... My old me might have wanted more details but not my business... I told him I still consider him a good person n a friend n hope he can get to church again soon... We HUGged each other bye n I smile he said if I need more M&M's to let him know, I thanked him n said I get enough because it is me only vice n I try to limit how many I get during the month 

Well, it was great seeing him but reason why he hasn't come to church for a while has been weighing heavy on me... Problem most humans do judge others it seems to be a very bad habit of humans to do it can really hurt others... After my stroke one of the things I have been strongly trying not doing n know it is hard not to do... 

     "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemned, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" - 'Luke 6:37'

     "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. (2) For in the way you judge, you will be judge, and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you..." - 'Matthew 7:1'

I do not who or what they have judged my friend n was a really active member of the church but I hope they looked into their heart n pray for forgiveness n talk to those they have hurt n judged n ask for forgiveness...

We are here n told to love n teach love n forgiveness n told NOT To Judge...

Now I know leaders need to be a good example of Jesus n his flock but we n our leaders are human we do fall n error n his n others eyes but that is why he taught love n forgiveness because we are no way as perfect as him we can only do our best...
So if you love him come back to him n those that have done wrong ask for forgiveness first of The Lord n then ask forgiveness from yourself n then plead for forgiveness who you judged/Hurt/etc...

Ok that is my thoughts, if any of this relates to you then think hard about it because I know not who caused my friend to feel judged so I have no clue who did what or why n not my business, my job is to love everyone so with that HUGs to you All!!!

Signed Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...