Saturday, April 19, 2014

feeling lonely...

I am usually very up eat n cheerful but I do have moments of depression..

Being part of a very cool church like Bayside West Bradenton Campus helps me to keep being up beat n cheerful... Also having small groups(aka groups/study-groups) to go to n being with great people at these groups give even move good feelings n time in between the next small groups period is a downer for me... The small groups start in 1st of June so have a month+a couple weeks with no groups to be a part of is setting in, also loneliness of not having a GirlFriend to hold/cuddle with is also starting to fill my mind n heart... I know I have many friends here on FaceBook n many friends from church but not going out n being with others is a big downer... Not having funds to go on dates also gets depressing but when with members of church by going to services n small groups me keep a smile on my face n heartYAY...

The problem is once in a while I get into a downer feeling which is going on right now, since my Tuesday n Thursday nite small groups have ended n but luckily i serve at church tonite n will see many of my great friends there...

I wish the household here was in a better way, Mom is a lot of pain n she is either sleeping or having pain issue that has in a bad mood most of the time which with Mark's mental ability a lot of times causes him n Mom to argue A Whole Lot which makes me want to stay in my room to watch TV or listen to music with my earbuds so I do not hear Mom n Mark but that means I am even more cut off from people... Really Want/Wish I had someone to hold/cuddle with n just relax together... I think I will stop here because even though wring this is good for me to let out I am just getting even more down...


So HUGs to you all, n my church friends can't wait to see you tonite, also love commenting with my friends here on FaceBook you all help me stay happy your interactions here is so good/cool Thanks!!!


TTYL n HUGs to you all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...