Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good Afternoon Everyone...

I slept much later then I planned, think mainly because was having a series of dreams I will getting in to in a bit...
Body is achy today just took a muscle relaxer because I can feel the side n back muscles are all tight maybe I need to loosen the screws in my neck... :-D
I know muscle will be ok, I have been blessed with many pains that have been taken cared of my simple meds like tylenols, muscle relaxer, Rx gel n even for my acute pains my tramadols do well on n was super blessed to have my chronic lower n mid back bone pain disappear totally the day after a men's retreat it only comes back if I over do my body's ability... I am also blessed/lucky to be alive still think about my doctor telling my mother to buy a casket n him being surprised I survived n then being surprised by the recovery I did n what stuff I regained so, I am blessed n grateful for so much, HUGs to U all...

Now for my dreams, it started out me trying to go out n mean the local street/homeless people of Bradenton to befriend them but they were not welcoming , as my days as a local drunk in Maine street people are not welcoming until they see U drunk or drinking some booze then are asking if they can have some... In this dream I was not seen as a street person so they didn't openly welcome me but I followed the group in my wheelchair got to know a few of them... Once they started to get use to me I got to know more n here where the dream turned interesting I slipped a ticket into a few people's pockets for free meals n then pulled a few aside to offer them free housing for 6months... This told me that I had to have won the lotto like I plan... :-) I offered the 6month free home to those that wanted a to change n the only thing I asked is that they stay sober n work on lifting themselves up... Then the dream turned to a building that I am going to own with small rooms with bathrooms in each so rooms had a bunk bed for two people n other rooms with a couple bunk beds for family with children  all rooms had old color TVs (yup big bulking tube type not of any value anymore in pawn shops) during 5am to 11pm operated a cafe with free hot meals, coffee, tea, n juices n a couple vending machine that were pay only to get stuff from like soda or candy but cafe did offer free healthy snacks during open hours for free... People could earn money by working around the complex yard work office work of cleaning work also had rooms for private counseling n meeting hall for group meetings both to help with issues that many wanted help with... This was such a cool dream I didn't want to wake I just want to continue in it n soak up as much as I could from it n as you see by the length of this update it I soaked up a lot so was worth the extra time I was a sleep... This might be a goal for me to do when I win the MegaMillions!!!

I love my detailed dreams n I try to learn from them n hope sharing them makes others smile n when(almost wrote 'if') I make a dream become real I will share the pictures n videos... I believe Dreams Can Come True, n We All Need to Dream again Like We did as a Child, no dreaming of riding a dragon or battling Romulans but Dream of owning a new home, being pain free, being happy n Loved!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...