Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sitting Here n Thinking(yup shouldn't do that n this one might be trouble)!!!

Sitting Here n Thinking(yup shouldn't do that n this one might be trouble)!!!
After my stroke I put my old monster of a temper in a cage locked away n it takes a lot for it to break lose n rip into stuff...
I am now an easy going person 1 so I do not get my blood pressure high so I let a lot flow by n still planning on doing that BUT...
BUT...
Yes But... I will Not Be Walked Over, I Will Not Be Ignore, I am not a simpleton!!! I have finished High School June 1986, even last 1/4 of last year of HS I got on the Honor Roll n this was a public HS (not a school for the disabled/special) Deering High (the Purple Palace the Rams)... I also have gone to 3 colleges/Tech schools n even Job Corps, I may have not gone to MIT, CALTech, n other nose up schools but I have education, I know the Earth is roundish n Moon effects tides n shape of Earth, I know Canada is above the US n not a state of US, I know WWII = World War Two, the US along with Great Brittan have enslaved others in the long ago past (late as the 1800s) n both Nations killed many to grab land... I also Know from my history class religions have done the same to other faiths n still are doing it...
I have a brain I may act fun n silly to be up beat n happy n cheer others but I am NO FOOL I may act the fool but if You think I am a Fool U are the FOOL!!!
I have been though a lot n learn from my mistakes n being used...

The Fool U think U are looking at n Judging is not WHO U think He is a lot more n YOU Are Losing a lot for not finding out what I have to offer n I am here to help with many things, this remind me of the small minded people from ages ages ages ago that saw wheelchair, crutches, leg braces, limbs twisted n faces of people with downs n said oh poor things but turned away from them not seeing their true value!!!

Ok brain has run out of what else to say so I will stop here, this message is not meant for 99.9% of U I call friends but those that know they have thought of me as less then what I am U that know have thought of me as less then I really Am, Time For U to ReThink n Learn What I can do!!!

HUGs To U All!!!
Giovano 2/4/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...