Monday, January 26, 2015

thinking to myself...

While I was making my coffee was thinking about something about an interaction I had with someone, they were talking about a thing they wanted to do n likely I just responded by by wishing them luck with it... Afterwards I started thinking 'No Way that Will Happen' n that came back to my mind I think because 1 we often think n then tell other adults that a thing they want to do is unrealistic But, who are we to say that... Telling someone jumping off a cliff holding the 4 ends of a sheet that they shouldn't do that because either the sheet will rip or they will loose hold n that really it is super super chance they have a 99.999% chance of dieing n do not even think about; yes tell a person a goal like that one is unrealistic But other goals that don't involve big chance of death or them getting hurt or them hurting others should be left alone if U can't see them becoming or reaching their goals/dreams that might be to be rich, a movie star, a singer n so on we should not discourage others dream because those are their goals n dreams n let them reach for them we could be greatly surprised n if we helped them believe in their goals/dreams we might be even greatly rewarded by that in knowing we was one that kept a positive outlook on goals/dreams n we shared that outlook!!!
Never say U can't do it!!! unless they say they can catch a bullet with their teeth from a firing gun yes stop them but if they say they are going to get all nations to be peaceful to each other; help them with that goal/dream!!!

Mind thinking n weird not in a dream this time, Cool!!!

submitted by Giovano 'Koala' 1/26/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...