Monday, December 5, 2011

DamIt, WTF is going on with my WheelChair???

I think my charger is F'd I plugged in yesterday about 8pm to charge overnight, went to my new church this morning (fairly close to where I live) when I got to church chair cattery level was showing in was getting low... the church allowed me to plug in to their wall (was hoping to go to my old church to tell them I would no-longer be member of the LDS ...church) and it looked like the chair was charging but suddenly the charger Stopped I unplugged n checked battery level still low... WTF I re-plugged into the charger n the charger would charge for a dew minutes then stop again I so I had to keep plugging in n unplugging the charger from the wall... I was barely able to get home I had 1 led on n flashing warning it was about to be totally out of power... I home now(duh) n trying to charge the chair because 2 reasons it Needs to be charged n I have a class at 4:30 for my new church(kind a joining into thing, they even use a college term '101') my have to use my mother's scooter to go to it...
So, I guess I need to call the Scooter Store again tomorrow and light a fire under their Azzes to get them to fix this problem... They advertise how they want to help get people mobile but I have been having a number of issues get them to do good tech work on wheelchairs... in my opinion I think they mainly only care about their sales not up-keep of the products... Heck last week when I told them I was having issues they said well maybe it needs new batteries n they would need insurance approval to get them... I said hold on you just replaced the batteries n she said well we only warranty them for 6months so you need approval to another set... again I said wait they aren't even 6months old yet... Her voice n demeanor changed n she sounded disappointed "are you sure???" I said "Yes"... a pause than she said "Let me check... ah... oh... you are right... I guess if they need to be replace I guess we will have to do it..." I'm like "yes... so now will you come again to look at the chair..." she was still depressed sounding after we talk to your insurance... I Now Need them to Fix this ASAP!!! I am going to inform my insurance they NEED new a new contract with another medical supply company because I don't believe the Scooter Store cares at All except for the almighty greens/cash!!! So, My advise to everyone STAY FAR AWAY from the Scooter Store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...