Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WTF??? Update!!!

Ok will have do an appeal to get approval to have the Battery Charger replaced!!! A very big Pain in the AZZZZZZ but guess it has to be done that way... The Florida Medicaid system thinks wheelchair parts last for at least 5years so that's when they want to replace items... Hey maybe if thing where made they where ages ago that might have been true but things breakdown/wear-out and when in a wheelchair for your mobility people really on things more...

I was even told well a wheelchair isn't your car!!! WTF WTF WTF!!! Duh No Sh!t it's not a car!!! the girl on the phone told me the medical board of Florida doesn't think/want disable people using powered wheelchairs to go outside of their homes except for medical appointments!!! it's almost like she said "So, basically get back indoors cripple!!!" {note: she didn't say that but she might as well have said it...}
She did say my wheelchair isn't a car... I'm like DuH!!! I wouldn't try to ride my(mother's) car on a bus!!! But I do use my wheelchair on a bus to go around town... I rarely go out of the house... I do use my wheelchair to go about a mile away to church, half a mile to WalMart or Publix to get food n etc... When I want to go to the Mall, BestBuy or My Doctor(on other side of town) I use the Bus system to get me there... So it's not like I'm cruising Bradenton... Where would I stop to charge up??? I have to plan my trips out doors to make sure I have a charge(n money which is hard to do on SSI) to get there n back home...

But I felt like civil rights went back in time... get out of sight you F'in cripple we don't want to see you or care about your wheelchair needs...
(note: people that know me know I HATE the word Cripple(to me; Cripple is to me like the 'N' word is to others) but I really felt that I was being called that n treated as that today!!!)

I Am Going to try to get a Florida ADA Lawyer AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if anyone knows of any in Florida Please Please forward info to them n me ASAP!!!

I hope me post is understandable I'm So Upset I'm unsure if I wrote clearly...
HUGs Friends!!!
and hopefully Darth Vader use his Mind Grip on the AZZZZes Necks that think Disabled People need to go back in the corner out of sight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...