Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DamIt

the Scooter Store called n told me my insurance has denied the replacement of the battery-charger saying they don't see the need... WTF WTF!!! Don't see the need to be able to charge my batteries... My opinion they are just adding this appeal thing/process to prolong them from having to pay for it... but come on it needs to be replaced ASAP... now they are saying Medicaid thinks the Battery... charger only needs to be replace once every 5 years well what about when it dies before 5yrs WTF then???? n hey it hasn't been replaced yet so WTF!!!
F'in DamIT being bound to a WheelChair really blows unless you have the funds to get things fixed yourself(well it blows anyways for being limited in mobility) but it doesn't help that there are people out there that abuse the system n then you have the politicians that say they care but only want thing for themselves... WTF!!!

I left a message on the appeal process voice mail if my repair isn't approved that when my chair no longer functions I would have to be placed into a nursing home which would cost WAY more than fixing my chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...