Thursday, March 1, 2012

WTF not again, I didn't even get a real chance to use my WheelChair yet...

Bad News!!!
I went out today to the local CVS store about 3/4 miles away from my apartment and suddenly my 'so called repaired' wheelchair lost half it's battery power level and I started smelling burning wires smell from the chair.... So I will have to call both the Scooter Store and my Insurance 'Amerigroup' first thing in morning and tell them about the chair... I'm wondering if the bad charger did damage to the chair it self but I'm afraid to use it now because of the burning/melting smell coming from it...
Just when I thought things were fine with the Chair 'BAM' this happens I barely got home I was super afraid it would catch on fire while I tried to get home... Luckily I got home and transferred to my old chair..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...