Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update 3-6-12 :-(

just got off the phone with localish Scooter Store they told me to call their corporate number... the corp office of the Scooter Store says they need a new repair order approval from my insurance company... I said well if you did what my insurance has told you to do instead of just you deciding to do the replacements without checking the whole chair we might know whats wrong with it... I'm waiting on my insurance to call me back and to also call the Scooter Store to tell them(off lol oops no J/K maybe) to get back here and figure out whats up with this (hunk of junk) wheelchair... Mean While I'm S.O.L.

and was going to try to get local medical supply store 'HMP' to do a eval of the chair which Mom says she would charge on her card than submit to my insurance but, 'HMP' says they aren't certified to do repairs on my type of wheelchair... I then say to them I just want an eval not any repairs... Sorry can't help you, I then ask is their any other local Bradenton store you could recommend??? Ah, Nope we know of No one else in the area... WTF I have seen other supply store in Bradenton just don't know them off hand... Well Yellow Pages here we come...
Oh wish I could just reconnect my brain cells to my right leg to walk again!!! this is TOOOOO MUCH F'IN BULL to deal with anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...