Friday, July 13, 2012

Let the Teachings of Jesus/Buddha Guide You

I made personal(business type) cards that I give out to people to share my info with, yesterday a 2nd person voice a opinion about the 1st line on my card:
"Let the Teachings of Jesus/Buddha Guide You"
the card doesn't say believe in Jesus or Buddha but let their teachings guide you... because no matter who/what someone believes in both Jesus n Buddha have good teaching to live by...
AND My fellow followers of Jesus should NOT be afraid of other teachers from the past, Buddha was a great teacher n his followers are good people... I haven't read much YET by Muhammad but have watch a number documentaries about Muslims, the Koran, n Muhammad and so far what I have learned he too was Ok (just going to say ok since I'm limited in my knowledge)... There are many wacked Muslims that teach hate just like the wacked christian that beat n kill in the name of Jesus which is 1000% against Jesus's teachings!!!
So I like to share good teachings I learn like Jesus n Buddha, I am a believer of Jesus n know he loves me n I do him n I try to live by a thing I seen Christians come up with 'WWJD' What Would Jesus Do??? but have seen TOOO Many followers of Jesus forget what Jesus would do!!!
Live, Learn, Love!!!
n if you are going to hate then Hate Hatred not differences!!!

written by me: Giovano 'Koala' Fusco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...