Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I went to the pain clinic yesterday...

I went to the pain clinic yesterday... trip there was ok(driver didn't know east from west but GPS got us there)...
Saw the nurse everything seemed fine til she says the Doctor want an X-ray I'm like ok, we go into their X-ray room the table was 3ft high??? how am I to get up there??? nurse can you get on the table I said only if you have ability/person to lift a person of 220lbs... I than told her I'm going to Manatee Hospital Weds so the Doc can order the X-rays there... She went to talk to the Doctor n she came said Doctor doesn't want to see me if he can take the X-rays at his office... So Bull SH!!...Then he should have the right equipment to see/treat people like me... I all most think I might have legal rights to claim in this issue!!!
Ten I called my person doctor to tell him about the issue with the clinic but his receptionist was being a pain n a real pain in my arm she kept putting me on hold without letting me say anything, n when I say she was a real pain I mean she had me on hold so long my arm was hurting I was near tears... I can't hold the phone with my right hand n control it to hold it to my head, arm is too random... n the arm I can use has a metal part in it and after about 10mins of use/holding it starts having pains n I was on the phone n hold for 30mins I WAS MAD!!! I luckily hungup n called back got another person(called a total 12 times) I left a message about the pain clinic and a formal complaint about the head receptionist 'Shantee (I think thats how it's spelled)' there was no need of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...