Friday, July 13, 2012

Bad/Useless Doctor in Sarasota, Dr. R. Hamilton...

ok, it's been a few days so I could think about what to do n say to my insurance company about Dr. R. Hamilton of Sarasota, Fl for wasting my time n my insurance's money...
I told my insurance (Amerigroup) NOT to pay Dr. R. Hamilton any money for the visit I had for Tuesday since he refused to examine me after his nurse admitted n ran basic exam of me, he refused to see because I couldn't get on his X-Ray machine n he refused to allow me to have X-rays done at an Manatee Hospital for my easy of access, n since he had no way/access to his x-ray machine for people like me he could care less... So I told my insurance to No Way Pay him for the July 10th visit n my insurance ask if I wanted to file a formal complaint about him??? Oh Yeah, I said For Sure, maybe he will lose the Amerigroup approved status which will cost him more Money!!! If a Doctor can't provide equal access to equipment they have to be open to using outside things like Hospitals that can do it by out patient care!!!

So I hope this teaches this doctor a lesson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...