Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ok I'm very concerned again!!!

Ok I'm very concerned again!!! Wheelchair shut-off two more times trying to get into the apartment...
Later tonite I'm going to get my roommate to put in the other set of wheelchair batteries Bryan Patton got me n hope it is just the batteries n not the motors... the set I have in the wheelchair right now r the set my mother n me(n help from Jay B Bonnes) got back in March... Once I put in the set Bryan got me n let charge over nite I can run them n see if I'm still having shut-off issues if no great because the current set have a warranty on them n I have the blessing to have the set from Bryan, but if the wheelchair still shuts-off it might mean the motors are going in that case I'm lost!!!
So I pray Bryan's set fixes the issue... if it does extra super blessing to my fellow Baysider for getting them(well always blessing for him but extra if having these batteries solve my current issue)!!!
I will keep everyone updated tomorrow sometime after I switch batteries n run them for a bit...
Keep Fingers Crossed n throw in a Pray too Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...