Monday, December 2, 2013

GoodDay Everyone...

GoodDay everyone...
I'm off to a slow start, kept trying to wake but fell right back to sleep I remember waking at 9:30am n taking my BP then next thing it was 12noon n then 1pm then finally at 2pm got up but think because body wanted to go somewhere quickly :-)
Now I am fully a wake right side muscle are much better today feel like a warm patch not really painful n more of an annoyance now so I am healing :-) n no real pains anywhere to speak of...
My mother can't understand where my pains went, Well Let See:
I believe along with many n from my church it was a gift/blessing from above, it happened over nite after a Christian Retreat so that is main reason I believe... To help those that don't believe here are a few more thing Faith, Love n Love of others has a help in making one feel less depresses n depression adds to pains you have my mother is a prefect example of that her depression is making her pain maginify a lot, also been getting out more which helps one feel better plus Sun gives Vitamin D which go for bones, I also had that IV treatment in April for my bones to help make them stronger(1year at time) n a few other things I have change may have helped too so a number things have cause my major pains to disappear... 
I do believe that how sudden it happened it was a blessing from above!!!

Hope my friends n family are doing well, HUGs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...