Friday, December 6, 2013

Hey :-)

Hello :-)

Hope you are doing well/better...
The pulled muscle ion my right side is pretty much healed still feel where the pain area was that got pulled but it there is No pain or Discomfort...
My lower back is having a very minor issue but just woke up so I will take a few Tylenols n think that should handle thee issue with no problem :-) if it still gives me issues I will rub on some Rx pain cream since I believe it is muscle that are being a pain not any bones...

I feel good n Happy emotionally, n good body wise(minus what I wrote above which is very minor n not effecting my happiness) so even though I wish for a few items to make my life easier n a few items I want because they would be cool to have I really can't be upset with my life...
I Am Alive, I Am Relatively Pain Free, I Can Take Care of Myself(as long as wheelchair is running), I Have a Cool Apartment, My Apartment is In a Good Location Stores, Restaurants, Bayside West Bradenton Campus nearby, My Doctor n Counselor are within Wheelchair's Battery Range, I have Made Many Friends Locally(thanks to Bayside Community Church) n I have All the Friends I Have Made on FaceBook(which was/is a Big Gift for Me Since I Don't Travel Since 2009 basically after Stroke n after moving to Florida just too challenging for my body) the Friends I have Made are all over a couple DownUnder areas :-) some in Europe n Many in Asia(I Do Kind of Wish I had the Funds n Ability to Travel to Meet Them all though) So, OverAll I Have it Very Good!!!

HUGs to You All n Thank You All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...