Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This is bull...

This is Bull,
This is not the 1st time I am left outside a doctor's office after they closed waiting for my ride home... The ride itself hurts from the sharp turns n bumpy roads, n making arrangements to have the transports is a pain... Starting to think it isn't worth the hassles... If my darn insurance approved local speciality doctors then I wouldn't have this bull... I did away with the pain clinic trips to St Pete each month n now thinking even though the doc giving me the IV treatments for my bones is a good doc but thinking since in about 2 years there is no sign of the treatment doing anything for me n with the transport issues think this is my last trip outside of Bradenton for any medical stuff...
Don't think it is worth to pain, bull n issues to continue this sh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...