Saturday, December 7, 2013

I have a really cool Navel baseball cap by a very cool relative...

I have a really cool Navel baseball cap by a very cool relative that was a Navel Officer n now retired  he gave me 1) ages ages ages ago I wore it so much I wore it out he then gave me another it is not wore out but I have retired it to hang on my wall 1 it is cool hat 2) proud of his serving us n wish I could have too 3) don't want it to wear out n 4) I have had a few people ask me if I was a disabled Veteran n I always tell no it was given to me by my relative who served... I have heard of some disabled people that are out there that lie to get praise or gifts n I Think That is Super Disgusting n Wrong!!! I still may be asked if I am a disabled veteran because so many service people are coming home disabled but I figured by not wear the cap it would reduce the question to me...
All Active/Retired Service Med/Women are Heroes for answering the call to serve their People(Wars Sux) n Disabled Veterans are Super Heroes for Serving n Surviving n Dealing with Going from able body to suddenly disabled which is a big hardship for many to deal with!!!
Being born with a disability I thought it was normal til I was around non-disabled then I knew I was different n Still Am by Choice LOL but growing up disabled is easier to learn to deal with the challenges n also helped me deal well with my stroke damage but Able Bodied people becoming suddenly Disabled is a Challenge They have hard times with Emotionally n Physically So, Hat is off n Hanging in Honor of my Mike C. n all the service men n women or n the dog's that also serve our country!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...