Monday, September 29, 2014

Hi All...

Hi all...
Sorry I didn't update sooner I got up early today n if I plugged in wheelchair last nite I could have gone to Sunday 2nd service at church but I didn't darn it really could have used being around positive good people/friends head was a little down n made me kind of moody...
Had a dream that was cool/strange was about me knowing I have been forgiven n suffered for my past mistake n bad stuff n this is the time to show that I know that everything is good n I am ready for love, leadership n helping others... So I say that was a cool dream(dream I had while sleeping from 2pm-8:30pm(EST) today aka a long nap)!!!
Body when I got up from nap was sore all over not painful as like really hurting it was just upset at me for how I nap at time of nap I felt I was in a good position but when I a woke body told Me No You were Not but took a couple tylenols n I am feeling great YAY!!!
I wish that a person near me would understand when I say something like "No" or "Not Interested" I mean IT!!! When I was a kid I wanted praise for refusing some candy after a couple times asked by mom's good friend while we were visiting her but my mother thought I was trying to get approval to have the candy n Mom basically said have it I said I didn't want it she got stern n handed it to me n said eat it; even since I hated being asked more then once after I already gave my answer... Now this person keeps asking over n over(about 3 times till I get very upset) if I want this, try this n etc like she is trying to convince me that I have to do it n I Do Not Have or Want To if I tried that on her she would get super upset n she knows I get upset to but gets upset when I refuse n gets up set at me getting up set for her pushing me... How to I correct this she thinks that asking so many times I will change my mind when in fact makes my decision even more determined n firm... Person is my mother n is easily upset because of her past n her current health so I try to keep things peaceful n try not to upset her but it seems she doesn't mind pushing my buttons on stuff n when she does she gets up set at me getting up set at er pushings... My old old counselor taught me to speakup n get mad back at people/mom getting mad at me but since stroke I let things go for most part but Mom keeps asking/pushing making letting it just pass/go impossible, it is so disturbing to me... I have thought of other ways to deal with such issues like her asking me to try something that I have No desire to try by taking the item n just throw it away but then she will ask me how I liked it think that would be it No then she asks more questions like why didn't I(this happens when I do try) I like it, or what about this that n if I said I throw it away she would get super upset it is a no win thing, Hey Capt Kirk can U find a way out of Mom's no win pushings/questions???
Hope U are all are better/well, HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...