Tuesday, September 9, 2014

today...

When I a woke today I was in a poor/upset mood from my upsetting dreams, thinking about booze a lot in those dreams so kind of like my old me wanted out hey maybe the bruises were from me fighting old me...

I think I do well keeping locked away in back of my head, there were a number of things today I tried to be polite n kind on thing online n in non-cyber world with roommates but had to fight the old me that wanted to be rude n crude to roommates n others...

I love my new me, I like being honest with everything but it is a fight with my old me that think lies are easier(maybe but not nice/good) then my old me says well ok U want to be honest let's tell them off don't hold back... I don't like being rude or mean to anyone I believe truly in love n loving others of every faith/non-faith/sexual ways/n people of the different races of the rainbow n etc... So, today was a challenge to keep upbeat, positive n I truly hope no person thought I was being upset at them or was being rude I was not upset with anyone just in a poor mood n I hope I didn't upset anyone because as I said I love having everyone as a friend n family...

Thing is we all should know we all have different lives, faith n etc... different levels of education n so on, n we don't all follow same politics, we have different tastes in life say like in comedy, politics, faiths so it can't be a surprise when don't see the same views of stuff... Some people hate Jack Daniels whiskey I love it but have to stay any from it because I love it too much but do think those that don't like Jack Daniels are wrong??? No, I question why the taste is so great, I can sit at the bar with the shot glass under my nose for 10-15mins smelling it's sweet smell before I drink it... Ok time to get back to my point we all are different n that is what makes us great... I might not have same likes as others, like many of U like sports I hate sports does that mean I hate U that love sports NO I just move past your posts about teams, games n etc.. n hey we also follow different politics I try to really roll by those too heated of a thing to get into with a lot of people, Hey if U want Micky Mouse as President but I want Mighty Mouse as President that is why we are free to chose...

Ok wrote enough I hope I expressed myself correctly n Politely n Lovingly, HUGs
 Giovano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...