Friday, April 17, 2015

My mental health is going great today which...

My mental health is going great today which, is so much better than 1st of this week when I woke on my Stroke Recovery Day when I felt down n weird n though the week was having flash backs of my old life I do remember my past but don't want to fixate on my past n my past troubles, errors, mistakes n etc I am a better person now I won't forget old me 'John' 'Johnny' but Giovano 'Koala' is a more spiritual person, n many other better changes n body is feeling so much better...
It is good to be alive n doing more to spread Love to all...
I spread the Love I feel from my teacher 'Jesus' n know I am to help all(ALL) Love themselves n others no matter their faiths or non-faith n those others dislike because of their choice in their partner in life... I feel like what Jesus told His followers when he was going to a sinner's home "Those that are healthy need no doctor but the sick do need a doctor, I am not called to call the faithful I am here to for the sinners to help them be able to go to My Father's kingdom" n I think by being accepting of all n loving all without judgement I am doing what He wants me to do...
HUGs to U all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...