Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ok I want to talk about me getting myself ordained n...

Ok I want to talk about me getting myself ordained n still going to Bayside Community Church West Campus n also working on Alive Church...
Some may see conflicts in this but I Do Not; reasons follows:
Helping Alive Church gives me a big chance at helping a new church get started n use more of my experience/training(from Jaycees, Job Corps n etc...) n hoping I can be of good use to Alive...
Ok by Still Attending Bayside Community Church West Campus I get a great opportunity to be around great people n feel the great feeling being friends with them n learn from the cool pastors at Bayside...
Ok, now to my being ordained by ULC (Universal Life Church) is so I can do things like Weddings, Blessings for the Elderly, Sick, Babies, Homes n etc... I believe I am called to share teachings/insights I have been given n also the Love I feel from God, Jesus n the Holy Ghost/Spirit... Ever since my stoke in April 2008 I have felt a strong feeling of Love n that I was still alive for a reason n it has been slowly developing to what I am doing now...
I know some of my insights are not agreeable to other Christians n I do not want to argue over my insights or step on anyone's beliefs so I knew I had to separate my insights from others; my core belief is to Love Everyone No Mater What Their Faiths Are or No Matter Who They Love n Not to Judge Them on Their Life because that is Jesus Job n I Know He Wants Me to Love Everyone n Share His Love/Teachings with Those Willing to Listen...
My ministry/teachings is based on the New Testament of the Bible mainly the so called Red Letter Words of Quoting Jesus Words, I also use the Old Testament here n there because there are great lessons n stories in the Old Testament but I am Focusing on Jesus words n Love... My ministry/teachings will be as simple as possible n ease to share...

I hope people understand my mission n plan n why I am doing things the way I am doing them...
My Mission is Love Everyone!!!

HUGs!!!
Reverend Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr.
4/8/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...