Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello, I am hoping to get help getting a new computer...

my current system was purchased summer of 2008 n I have been patch work repairs to keep it running but feel it is on it's last leg so need a new system ASAP n figure I also really want to switch from a PC system n go with an Apple system a MacBook.Pro, I get about $700 a month from disability income n over $600 of that is used for bills not leaving me enough to purchase a new system n Apple systems are very costly here is what I want to purchase which should last for atleast 7-10years, oh the small cambot thing is for me to see what is going in the home since it takes so long to transfer into my wheelchair to check on things with bot I can send it out so I can see with it...
























so I have setup a GoFund to see if people would help me...
Thanks
gofundme.com/t4ctq7w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...