Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Islam/Muslims hate faith?!? ...what about so called Christian faith?!?

 I find it upsetting that fellow Christians hating Islam/Muslims n saying Islam/Muslims is hate based faith; what about Christians HolyWars, The tortures of Jews ages ago 'convert or die', don't forget killing mainly women for being excused of being a witch, more recent KKK(so called Christians) killing men, women n children; hey what about the Christian based terrorist that bombed an gov office building here in Oklahoma, our recent time?!? Islam/Muslim hate faith??? take a long look in mirror fellow Christians before we condemn any other faith!!!

also is why I prefer to call myself a Jesusian n NOT a Christian, I follow the Love of Jesus not the hate of some so called Christians hating, killing in name of Jesus!!! What Jesus are they following??? Jesus never told us to hate or kill!!! He said Love n that Love your Neighor was the 2nd greatest commandment!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...