Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Well about earlier blog/post...

I wrote an status update on my FaceBook n it really goes to connect post earlier today n my what I wrote in my status update, here it is:

"Good Day Everyone,
hope you are well today,..

Me, well I woke with a super Sun sized headache n still have it after taking aspirins, then tylenols, awhile ago n just took a took a couple tramadols still pounding away in fore-head area of my head...
Think is might be going with my dream earlier n my recent post; my dream was me watching a Buddhist event(not real n think it is totally dreamt up event) now Buddhist is mainly a non-hate type faith(All Faiths has their azzwholes that mess things up Buddhist are lucky not as many as other main stream faiths) ok back to dream there were 3 Buddhist students preforming an event to become the next priest but only 1 was being chosen now, 2 of them were doing everything right n were not concerned who of the 3 would be chosen but 3rd 1 wanted it so much he started doing things to mess up the other 2... I saw this n tryied to stop the 3rd student then dream reset started over but knowing what 3rd student was planning I wheeled in even sooner but dream reset again n again n again till I woke...
Head pounding n had sudden motivation to write the post before this one...
Now that I am thinking of both it seems to me No Matter How Upset I Get Over fellow Christians hating n killing n condemning in Jesus name for the most part there Many Many More Fellow Christian that Love in the name of Jesus like I Do n No matter how upsetting it is to know there are haters/killers/condemners out there I Can Not Stop them there will always be Haters, Killers n Condemners... So like my dream I can try over and over but I sholdn't get so upset that I can't stop them I have to continue to be best me n do my best to Love others like Jesus wants me to do!!! 
WOW n after writing that headache is about gone, granted yes meds are doing their job but so cool start working just as I have clearer idea of my dream..."

~Reverend Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr. 11/11/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...