Wednesday, June 13, 2012

my pain doctor visit 6/12/12

the doctor I saw today seems good a bit strict/stern but I did her to crack a few smiles with my crazyness LOL :-)
she pulled, hammed, n etc my whole body a few times I thought she going to my arm off :-( :-)
but atleast I could tell she was truly looking me over unlike a doc I was sent to a few months ago that didn't look me over at all...
This doc wants me back in PT n to get up to parallel bars... n start get up off my butt, I'm all for that but I told her the Manatee Hospital PT dept didn't think it was worth their time, this Doc said Tell them to get me up n walk at the bars or she'd bitch them out herself... Cool, :-)
but have a few concerns at a few things the doc was saying n told me 1 thing she talked very fast n used doctor terms so a number of things flew over my head... n I'll write back to n ask her to write me back with what she said... She didn't change any of my pain meds +/- but wants me back for a weekly shot to try to help with the pain, I was ok but concerned about my transportation n she gave me some tubes of creme to help with joint pains... but got concerned after I got home because the info I rad on the net about this med saying people with High Blood Pressure, history of Ulcers, n strokes might have issues with this creme... I'm like What I have HighBloodPressure, history of Ulcers n stroke... I'm call my main Doc Wednesday morning n let him know my concern n get his opinion on the creme...
Oh, another thing I told to doc today I have a treatment once a year called 'Reclast' for my OI/bones, she doesn't like it n called like putting patches on holes... I was like I know the treatment is helping me I have seen it do wonders on my bones (pre-drunk days n pre stroke) luckily she didn't try to get me to stop that treatment...
So it was an interesting visit n will have to talk to my main doc asap n start the PT asap too n than see if the injection she wants me to have every week for 6 weeks helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...