Wednesday, June 13, 2012

transport to a doc 6-12-12

Weird Day today... I had a appt last Tues. with a Pain Doc up in Trinity, Fl n my Doctor's office setup a medical transport to it but the transport didn't show up to take me to appt... So Doc office rescheduled it for today, I called the transport co. early this morning to make sure all was setup they said 'Yes'... I was to be picked up at 12:45pm at 1pm no show, the transport co. said I may need ...to reschedule, I'm like hey this is the ReScheduled appt... They were like 'oh ok' they finally showed up 15mins later n after loading me into a van another van showed up n said mix up hes in wrong van... ok what ever... I finally got to my appt 20mins late no big deal... I called for my ride home they said they would be there shortly a half hour later I called again then I was told another hour, meanwhile doc office closed up for the nite so I'm left in the parking lot waiting... after an hour I call again then told it will be another 10mins... Well a 1/2 hour later my transport finally showed up... I left the doctor office at 5:15pm n was picked up 7:10pm n got home about 8:45pm... What a Day... The driver said their regular scheduler was on vacation n that was messing up the travel/pick-ups... The driver was cool but the day was so weird with the traveling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...