Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm upset...

 lets see transport company missed an appt 3 weeks ago n last was a mess being late n waiting 2 hours to be brought home...
n today, the ride felt very scary I felt like I was on a roller coaster, thankfully I had a seatbelt on... or I might have landed on the van's floor...
n the treatment I got I was 1st told was a pain treatment in fact it was an IV infusion of a mix of vitamins to help people with low energy levels... WTF I had to insist on info about the treatment because they were just saying "Oh it's good for you, it will help you" I'm like what is it??? they were "It is a mix of thing to help you" I then said I need to know so I can tell my main doctor...
I won't be going back n on my way home I left message for my doc (Dr. Walsh) about my issues with this doc way up in Trinity, FL... this pull of having to go to a pain clinic to take care of pain is a major pain in itself... this is my 2nd try, the 1st was a doc in St. Pete that gave me a script for aspirin(n over the counter strength at that), SO NO MORE GOING OUTSIDE of Bradenton area(maybe I'll go to Sarasota) for pain management care... the Travel is too much/hard for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...