Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello Everyone...

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for late update :-) When I a woke didn't like sitting up so watched rest of old movie from 1983 'Warrior of the Lost World' a little close to B-type movie had few stars I remember beautiful Miss Universe n bald star of 'Star Trek the Motion Picture' n also the Doctor from the Halloween movies he kept trying to Kill Mike Myers but if he could have killed him we wouldn't have any 'Austin Powers' movies :-) lol I know wrong Mike Myers LOL..

When I finally got up had to answer natures call then realized my right side felt heavy, it all worked but just felt heavy(happens here n there since my stroke) but after making lunch n trying to contact new insurance/HMO body was back to it's norms...

Found out my Google phone app doesn't like calling 1-866 numbers was trying to call my insurance an 1-866 # n kept ringing n ringing then stopped calling I went on trying for a while n some thing said try house phone 1st I used house # to call my # n everything worked fine then used house line to call insurance n got right though with no problem after talking to them went back to my iPod n tested calling other #'s n they worked ok tryied again to call the 1-866 # n no go so now I know my number can't call 1-866 #'s, I have called 1-800 #'s before so not a toll free issue, might be that some 1-866 have a payment required to call them like old 1-900 #'s n Google disabled calling all 1-866 #'s...

I am doing well today,right side of neck feels tight but other than that nothing is hurting now when I 1st woke up I was sore in lower back which felt stiff as well but once I got a moving around body snapped into feeling good again YAY...

My prayers/wishes/hopes are ever going as I add many of you to them, hoping/praying you all feeling better, stronger, healthier, n that we all find our partner to spend our life with, n may we all be filled with joy, love n laughter or at least give us all some cotton candy I don't know any one that doesn't smile when they eat cotton candy or smile when they see it made n people also enjoying it!!!

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...